Regarding placements

Hi all
First of all thank you to the administration team for such a nice platform for all of us..i would like to know few questions about core jobs as I have completed my B.tech in ECE domain...sadly I have backlog in last sem...I am a average student with 655 aggregate should I go for courses offered by CDAC? plz suggest.

Sorry thats 65.5%

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Barnes & Noble Inc have now partnered to create co-branded tablet to revive latter's Nook business. This collaboration shall marry Samsung's hardware to Nook's software,...
HI i am a diploma student i want an creative IT project
Researchers at the Penn State University have found that the obsession of the general populace for bigger phone size may just well be for emotional reasons more than practical ones....
The GNOME developers are busy developing a new notification system which will replace the current implementation of the notification tray in their upcoming stable release of GNOME 3.14. Among the...
Hi there ! So, I was installing Ubuntu via USB stick on my desktop. (Actually started desktop after like 6-7 months). The USB giving me installation option and running a...