Regarding internship in BHEL TRICHY

Hello,

I'm Sanjay Raaj, persuing 2nd year of electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I would like to do internship  in BHEL TRICHY. How can I get internship there, Is it possible? Can you please suggest me some ways. Mam pls give me contact details of BHEL TRICHY.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Sanjay, you will have to contact the local BHEL authorities via your college Training and Placements department. Contacting them on your own may not get the interest from authorities. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have some auto cad drawings regarding mechanical equipment.Can any one help me to analysis those parts?if so please let me know the procedures to proceed further.
I am student and I have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the privacy on social network site (Social media) but right now I am...
I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16...
Hye, I’m a student of electrical engineering ( industrial technology).I’m doing my final year project and in need of some suggestions. As stated, the water pump that I’m planning to...
Hi,  I m 2015 passout student in Ece engineering from Pune university. Having 1 year of experience in technical  support, right now working as manual tester, 1 year of experience,...