Regarding Hydraulic Piston Rod material

Friends

I am doing my final year project in hydraulics. I am in desperate need of material for piston rod of diameter 90mm. I referred internet and other sources but i couldnt find proper materials. Please help me in choosing the proper material for the hydraulic piston rod of 90mm dia with some pdf and other online materials.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has announced today that it has made a few changes to Gmail to make it snoop-proof. In the blog post Google has not directly pointed fingers at the National...
Facebook recently announced a scripting language that is based on Php and powered with their home tool HHVM known as HACK. Development of HACK language to work with PHP is...
An Indian boy, by the name of Rajesh Adhikari, of Nainital, Uttarakhand has developed a shoe that charges a mobile phone as you walk. The idea first struck him when...
Do u have any idea about when Pro-E Wildfire 5 support is coming to Linux?
Edison Nica submitted a new project: A Privacy Aware Mobile Advertisement Platform - A Mobile Advertisement Platform, centered around the idea that your data is yours, in your device! We...