regarding course

I completed my BE in entc in June 16 unfortunately I have not placed in any company through campus.. plz guide what should I do next result is still waiting..abt course too..thnx

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you own a smartphone especially an Android one, chances are it has a notification LED on the front. The notification LED which is often programmable lets you know that...
what will happen if a centrifugal pump is used for taking water into a level below its center line (certain flow rate is required). Usually performance curve is available only...
Panasonic India has put up their new smartphone for sale in the country. The Panasonic P75 was first spotted on e-commerce website Snapdeal where it is currently retailing at Rs....
ASUS recently launched two new laptops A540LA and R558UR for Indian markets at the price tag of Rs.20990 and Rs.43990 respectively. Both the devices are equipped with USB Type-C port...
I love crazyengineers.com I believe this is the right place for me to be because I love learning a lot. I would like to learn about website designing, I love...