Regarding CAT SCORES...

I have got some news that due to some repetitive questions in CAT'12 the committee has decided to nullify the marks obtained from such repetitive questions.
Is it true ???

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    No... No such news. They must be false. No such reports from the CAT convener. so lets just keep fingers crossed and wait 😀
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Secured 71.14 percentile...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No such news yet I just checked online. I think there won't be any way to know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Design of Compression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions...
Concept of Design of Eccentrically Loaded Tension Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask...
Concept of Built up Compression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions...
Concept of Design of Built up Compression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask...
Concept of Lacing for Built Up Compression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask...