regarding carelessness of youtube community

hi,
i am wondering how does youtube allows watching videos which are not suitable for small children and perhaps there is no security.do they keep record of who is at present watching what videos and keep records for parential security purpose.what if he is able to watch without using his account and still those non sers account records are kept.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Illushun- Round 2 Hello Friends, After the success of Illushun phase 1, the most awaited Online Treasure hunt is back with a bang with its second round to enthrall one...
CEans, Beginning March 01, 2009 CrazyEngineers will acknowledge exceptional contributors to CE. In the last week of every month, we will announce the name of CEan Of The Month! 😀...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/16073-announcing-cean-month.html#post46042 in this thread. 😀
Hi! I'm vibhor, a computer engineering student in delhi. Can anyone help me to find pdf's on microcontrollers and microprocessors
I just saw this question in an online quiz. I got the answer right... Here's for you to try to connect them.. here's the images. What's in common between these...