regarding a help in project topic.....

Suggest Project Ideas

hello friends am new to this forum don't know de way of posting questions but presently am in urgent need of help my college professors are banging on me for B.E project topic but i havn't select it yet!
am thinking of doing it in java but am not gettting de project list, appropriate project list thru net....from which i can select my project topic so i request u guys to please help me out for it!!!!!! thankx a lot.....

hello friends am new to this forum my field is computer science n i don't know de way of posting questions but presently am in urgent need of help my college professors are banging on me for B.E project topic but i havn't select it yet!
am thinking of doing it in java but am not gettting de project list, appropriate project list thru net....from which i can select my project topic so i request u guys to please help me out for it!!!!!! thankx a lot.....

hello friends am new to this forum don't know de way of posting questions but presently am in urgent need of help my college professors are banging on me for B.E project topic but i havn't select it yet!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @rkul: Look at #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: I've merged your posts. Don't post the same query everywhere on the forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aimed at high school students considering engineering as a career, this video by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences describes the unique features of engineering thinking...
What is DOMAIN ? What is the difference between Domain and a workgroup ? How to join a system to the Domain ?
1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue . 2. All idiots, after reading this first truth will try ii. 3. And discover that the first truth...
Hiiiiiiiiiiii guys, I thing everyone here know about Thathagat Tulsi who born in Bihar and presently he is the youngest professor ever in IIT Mumbai, he is doing research on...
hi.....i m a final year EEE student frm Vel tech, chennai.....i m interested in measurements nd instrumentation stream.....cud anyone guide me 2 chose a project......thk u....