Referral Drive at IBM

Referral Drive at IBM GBS. Please check if interested.

Required : Freshers

Common Job Description for the skills:
Technical professional who participates in design, test, development, and/or support of IBM Software Products and/or Systems. Develops new, modifies and improves, or supports existing software products and solutions. Work is usually part of a larger project. Works under the general guidance of more senior professionals, and decisions are aided by tools and processes.Performs basic software activities related to the development of a software product or Solution. Determines and examines software alternatives.Recommends and implements basic software solutions.Contributes to project planning in the team or local unit. Understands and follows existing local development processes.Documents own work. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.

Eligibility Criteria:
Degree/Branch
B.Tech/M.Tech (All Branches), MCA

Passout Year
2009 Or 2010 Passouts

Cutoff % for BE / BTECH

Xth & XIIth - 65% (All previous Examinations)

Degree - Rest of India Universities - 70% and Above
Maharashtra Universities - 65 % and Above

Cutoff % for ME/MTECH/MCA

Xth & XIIth, Degree - 65% (All previous Examinations)

Post Graduation - Rest of India Universities - 70% and Above
Maharashtra Universities - 65 % and Above

Minimum years of education required: 16 years +

To apply, send the mail at #-Link-Snipped-#,

The Subject Line should read as follows -

/ / / / <10th %> / <12th %> / /
Eg. 1. Abhishek / 2010 / BTech / IT / 67% / 69% / 71% / NA / Bangalore
Eg. 2. Suneetha / 2009 / MCA / NA / 70% / 65% / 70% / 73% / Kolkata

Date: 02nd Aug to 31st Aug 2010

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, Just watching a film "Sherlock Holmes".And get an idea from this film.The idea is can be fire a command through radio waves.If yes then how???
hello friends, I have another problem that is how to rotate the line at 90 degree from the origin. for example, i have a line x,y __________________ x.......................... y and...
suggest me a successful project for my b.tech final year in mechanical engg.
Can any one sugget me how to get PPO?? i am a third year Comp.Sc Student:sshhh:
can any tell how to configure a wireless router of netgear? i dont hav its password nor have its configuration cd please do help me to create a secure wifi