CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@grsalvi • 30 Sep, 2012
which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
@cheppanuga • 01 Oct, 2012
grsalvi
which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
u can also go for j.b.gupta and the main way to crack GATE is to download NPTEL VEDIOS and follow them..if u can afford for caoching u can also go for ACE institute
@grsalvi • 01 Oct, 2012 k
@arunchary • 05 Oct, 2012 here some known textbooks for EM jb.gupta and bl.teraja,
@Harshad Italiya • 05 Oct, 2012 I used to refer B.L.Theraja.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 05 Oct, 2012 BL Theraja was and is the best
@Naman Agarwal • 06 Oct, 2012 best and father of all books... I.J. Nagrath and D.P.Kothari...it is the best book in terms of all...go for this
@gayatrilokineddi • 06 Oct, 2012 B.L theraja and nagarth kotari
5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 10, 2013

As the HTC Desire brand becomes more and more popular in India, the ones who wan't an alternative to Samsung and Apple smartphones are fast opting for HTC's new range...
9.9k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 11, 2016

Born and brought up in Mumbai, Lakshmi Ananthamurthy is a Construction Engineer by degree and an MBA graduate from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. A mother of...
6.9k views

@rh495 · Oct 8, 2010

Hi all, I am making a Digital Clock. For this purpose, I need a 1 Hz signal to insert as a Clock for 'Seconds' portion of my circuit. How to...
4.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 8, 2014

CDAC 2014 admission season is ongoing and a lot of aspiring students are looking for information on first round of counselling. This discussion thread is dedicated to all the information...
10k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 16, 2013

Lava's Iris series just got updated with the arrival of IRIS 504q smartphone. Indians had got quite excited after Lava floated the teaser 'Touch Phone Minus The Touch' and there...
5.1k views