CrazyEngineers
  • Pranay Bhatt
    Pranay Bhatt

MemberJan 7, 2009

Reduction Gear Box

Hye Friends,

I want to know in general that how the dia of the warm shaft/size of warm gear is decided if know the input like moter rpm, size of motor pully/shaft, output speed of the gear box shaft
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • J I J O

MemberFeb 8, 2009

Pranay Bhatt
    Hye Friends,

I want to know in general that how the dia of the warm shaft/size of warm gear is decided if know the input like moter rpm, size of motor pully/shaft, output speed of the gear box shaft
    May i know what is a warm gear or warm shaft?????? And i think your question dont have clarity. No offence mate😎
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberFeb 8, 2009

Pranay Bhatt
    Hye Friends,

The diameter of gears (and motor shafts) are in standard range.

Uisng Output speed and Input speed, calculate gear ratio. Ask the gear provider for worm and worm wheel gears which will give desired ratio and have desired diameter.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberFeb 9, 2009

worm gear was meant I think...

it is all about ratio formula to calculate
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register