reducing the watts consumed by iron box

hi freinds,,,,,i came to know that iron box consumes much power ...we have been using it in our daily life.,,,so it increases our current bill 😁...so will anyone please tell me any ideas to reduce the power consumed by the iron box...thank you😁

Replies

• gokulkannan
    gokulkannan
    hi freinds,,,,,i came to know that iron box consumes much power ...we have been using it in our daily life.,,,so it increases our current bill :grin:...so will anyone please tell me any ideas to reduce the power consumed by the iron box...thank you😁
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Simple buddy.
    Just limit it's usage or be conservative.

Rifaa
  • devildev44410
    devildev44410
    Hi Friend, I think if you are thinking about your iron consumption then i have also tried a lot but the final result is i have changed my iron. So you better change your iron. ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.. what is MCSE exam ? whats the complete procedure for its enrollment ? does it have any qualification criteria to write such exam ? would it be beneficial for...
hello frndz.. suppose a scooter with gps enabled is designed such that when is it given the destination address, it will follow the shortest path using the gps. Now we...
I have a programmable flash chip made by MX no. is 29F004TPC-12 Getting the spec for this wasn't easy and a couple of companies make the same type. Since my...
teacher hates me cow likes me monkey eats me i am a 9 letter word _o_ _m_ _y_ can some one reply it😒
If there is a constant pressure of 85000 kg/sqmt in the Tank. The Tank is Pressurised by water. The Diameter of Tank is 2mtr and Height is 1mtr. below the...