Reducing fuel consumption

Does anyone has suggestion on reducing engine load or in terms of reducing fuel consumption using any electrical system or conversion into electrical system ?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Using a electronic control system to control fuel charge and ignition timing are the possible ones to tweak. passenger load also have effect on fuel consumption.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Following uniform loading of the vehicle is one option which can be followed by all at any time

Don't load your cars in the rear too much That will increase drag and decrease efficiency of the car in terms of fuel
  • Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    mrexp21
    Does anyone has suggestion on reducing engine load or in terms of reducing fuel consumption using any electrical system or conversion into electrical system ?
    Engine tuners are circuits which optimize the valve timing signals given by ECU according to passenger's input of throttle etc. Such circuits increase fuel efficiency as well as increase power output and torque due to better combustion of fuel. So, implementing these tuners will give you same engine performance at lower push of your throttle saving fuel consumption.

Also expensive cars use KERS which also reduces auxillary unit load on vehicle.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how rpm effect on power and voltage of a alternator
Europe's largest tidal power plant scheduled for commissioning in 2015 has got the nod to proceed. This is expected to produce 86 MW. This has a potential for scale up...
I'am currently confused weather 2 join IT company r opt 4 a banking job.....i have completed B.E-Computer Science and i have a job Offer from an IT company...which demands me...
Can anyone explain me why, i is considered as an octal number in this code? #include int main() { int i = 0100; printf("%d",i); }
Is there any way to connect RPi & Arduino over serial GPIO without using Dual-Logic Level converter (5.0V <-> 3.3V) ? If there's any then kindly teach me the method....