REDUCING BOOTING TIME OF PC

Can we implement like this ?

when we start our pc BIOS only check modem,monitor,(internet required h/w), it will take less time i think..then it directly start our browser on our pc...and we can able to access internet..and in the background booting will be perform.....

if this is possible ,then it will helpful in large industries where every day every employee wasting 1 minute for booting.....

why internet first start ?
because every employee may be first check his/her mails and then starts for work..so we can save time...

only when if it is implemented ?
i am trying but not getting proper guidelines if you can help me please help me...

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Browser is an application program which will require kernel to communicate with the hardware. Unless your OS is loaded, you cannot run the browser & that's the thing which takes most of the time. You just cannot avoid it.

In other words, browser cannot directly communicate with with hardware. Well it can , if you build your own browser which itself will be a mini os anyways.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. I have completed my BE in Computers. Can we opt for the course in Cyber Law and its scope?
i am priya ranjan a m.tech student at nit patna (india).
hello friends, am chiranjibi. persuing my b.tech in electrical and elecrronics engg. and am a 1st yr guy now(dt.16/07/12). As i am very much new in this field, i have...
anyone have 3 level matlab space vector pwm block and ann based space vector pwm block please mail me. at thank you
i am interested in vlsi and embedded systems course in mtech.how will be future in this? my seniors suggested for nanotechnology.which is better one?