RedTacton boon or bane ?

RedTacton is a Human Area Networking technology, which is under development, that uses the surface of the Human Body as a safe, high speed network transmission path. It is completely distinct from Wireless and Infrared technologies as it uses the minute electric field emitted on the surface of the human body.
A transmission path is formed at the moment a part of the human body comes in contact with a RedTacton transceiver. Communication is possible using any body surfaces, such as the hands, fingers, arms, feet, face, legs or torso. RedTacton works through shoes and clothing as well. When the physical contact gets separated, the communication is ended.

Source- Wiki

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Scitech, thanks for the share. It would be better if you had phrased the topic in your own words, as well as offer your own perspectives, instead of directly copy pasting the content from Wiki 😀

This looks like a great emerging tech, but a lot of challenges to overcome for sure, including safety. I wouldn't want to short or disrupt my nerves 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any technology that uses human body is a strict bane. 👀
  • Scitech
    Scitech
    thanks for the suggestion ash, i will look forward to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My company is facing some financial problems so everyone is leaving it. I have to shift now but till now, i didn't get my appraisal. Now after shifting with 1...
The dark structure almost seems as though it's on a different scale -- like an oversized toy that got mixed in with a matching set. At 156 stories and growing,...
Mulch-function sensing and imaging devices, GPS, communication and computing devices are being ubiquitously used in field by engineers in civil engineering and emergence response practice. Field engineers, however, still have...
with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?
How to make a pure sine wave ups ??? any circuit diagram? and what is the difference between a pure sine wave ups and modified sine wave?