Redesigning products for 'Green Manufacturing'

HI EVERYONE

This is my first post!

For a research project, I want to look into 'Green manufacturing' which looks into better manufacturing processes to reduce the effect on the environment (eg emissions and resources) Also I'll be looking into the manufactured product's materials and other factors to reduce environmental impact too.

The only thing is, I need a example product to focus my project around. Obviously a Car is the obvious choice, but i'd like to find something smaller and a bit more unique. Any ideas guys?

Much Appreciated!

-Luke

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, People who know me personally tell me that CE is wonderful. I believe CE is wonderful because of its members, the CEans! The quality of discussions that we have...
hello,crazy engineers! rock ur mind........!!!!!!!!!
hi frnds i m furkan come on i think its hot topic for debate what u think "this deal should be or not"
Hey there, everyone. My name is Chad and I am a new member that just joined yesterday evening. I haven't gone through everything here yet, but I am looking forward...
CEans, Don't miss out on this! SitePoint is offering a free ebook on Ruby On Rails! ๐Ÿ˜ Grab your copy @ https://www.sitepoint.com/books/rails1/freebook.php -The Big K-