Red hat environment

i am facing a problem while installing linux red hat enterprise in to my laptop,my laptop has core i5,the problem is that i have empty f:/ drive in my laptop but when i begin to install red hat then it is not showing the free space it is only showing C,D,E DRIVE NOT F DRIVE, PLZ tell me any site where i can practice linux commands and i can get virtual environment to practice linux commands😀

Replies

• yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    NITISH CSE JHS
    i am facing a problem while installing linux red hat enterprise in to my laptop,my laptop has core i5,the problem is that i have empty f:/ drive in my laptop but when i begin to install red hat then it is not showing the free space it is only showing C,D,E DRIVE NOT F DRIVE, PLZ tell me any site where i can practice linux commands and i can get virtual environment to practice linux commands😀
    Have you bought support from RH ? I mean have you paid for Red Hat or you just using pirated one ?
    My suggestion is go for Fedora(free), which is partly RH & partly community driven ...
    If RH(not-free) aint legit its of no use, Period !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All these days we were using the standard fonts in our web pages, and it takes up only those fonts which are already available in our system. But now, we...
Hi this is SAGAR PANDA studying in final year of B.E(TRADE-Computer Engineering) from Pune University.My current location is Pune. *Hobbies & Interests: Writing,surfing intrnet. *Aim in life: (if applicable 😁...
where should i put database(mysql) on webspace(server) and how to launch wesite created in jsp tec
Introduction This is a big issue in many of the Websites. First lets see what is FOUC! The style part of a website is given by CSS. It contains all...
Name:maryam omowuumi lawal *Engineering Trade: computer science *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: reading and travelling *Aim in life: to be a great computer scientist *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i want...