RED DUST ( SAND) STORM in SYDNEY

I woke up today morning and thought for a second that i was deported to PLANET MARS.😕. I saw the time as 7:30 am, but from the window it looked as if an alien attack has happened and a poisonous gas deployed( I know that was heigths of imagination).
later, when i switched on TV, It was sand storm which covered SYDNEY in a red blanket of sand. The dust has flown from northern territory of Australia and travlled with a speed of 80-100kmph.

Fotos:
Red dust over Sydney | Flickr Blog

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Holy Caw !!! ... at the og 80-100 kmph (considering RED DUST is quite heavy in weight).

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey can you please explain me what is web crawler??????
Life going in which direction friends,,,,, Why fullerene is different from other current topical antioxidants? Please suggest
The Planetary Gearset *When you take apart and look inside an automatic transmission, you find a huge assortment of parts in a fairly small space. Among other things, you see:...
please tell me where i can get java project or some one send a java project through e-mail on Admin Notice: Please do not provide your email ID. All...
Hello, Post server maintenance, we ran into troubles with forum notifications. To those who are subscribed to forum notifications [new response to your post, private message etc.] kindly confirm that...