Recycling of chips(wastage)

nowadays in most industries conventional machine tools are being replaced by CNC machines, (where most of the production is batch type production).

But there are still areas where the automatic machines as well as the conventional machines are still in use(mass and job productions).

But no matter what, there is still a lot of material wastage that takes place during production.

we do not know what happens to all the wastage . the best thing to do would be to recycle it completely. Even though this wastage which would be sold as scrap material would not fetch great amounts, it would still be worthwhile, if a production unit was to use it for its own self.

So lets come up with ideas of recycling this scrap material efficiently assuming different situations, and also ensuring that all 100% of the scrap is collected.

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    Most of the industries do not recycle the scrap by itself because they do not have that much of infrastructure or money to build .
    So most of the industries rely on other recycling scrap industries to recycle their waste.
    By giving so they get discounts on the raw material they buy from the same industry.
    this is the overall procedure which is going on now in the area which i reside.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I just saw an interenational conference for computer & IT students (undergraducate and postgraducate). I think it's a great opporunity for students like us to participate in so...
Here is another one: https://www.aisst.org/conferences/icgcnc-2013 Hope this is helpful as well.
Self-defense is a good form of exercise but also crucial for safety and self-defense. But rather than concentrating on self-defense,whether we should focus on creating strict laws and implementing them...
The idea is to design an application that is used to maintain information about products. Abstract: The aim of the project is to develop an online product master maintenance system...
The idea is to design an online application used for reservation of tickets sitting on a computer. Abstract: The project is to develop an application that can reserve tickets for...