Recovery software for mobile?

Hi CEans, I am out here with a big question that whether there is any recovery software or app available for mobile phones( smart phones) in the market.You may include all smartphone OS such as ios,android, bada,windows and bb.I personally feel that there is a great necessity for recovery apps as the deleted files in the phone cannot be retreived directly in phone.I know that there are many softwares for pc which can recover deleted files but I havent heared about a app for phones.I had lost nany important files such as word documents,pictures,etc and longed for it.In todays situation we need a laptop or pc help to recover but we cant expect it to be with us whereever we are.
Please post your suggestions and tell me whether there is any software for recovering?
Also state the best software for recovering files in pc or laptop.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I always backup my OS with CWM_Recovery. It requires rooted Android.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Duke University researchers come up with a new plastic that actually becomes stronger when stressed. Cell phone body may be a good application for this. https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...ign=Feed:+ziffdavis/extremetech+(Extremetech)
Ho CEans,I have a long doubt on this question.My friends introduced me about the IMDB-International movie database.Its quite awesome website having all the features and details of all the films...
Facebook is slipping a lot on Twittery grounds! The social network recently launched the #hash-tag feature, which formed the heart of Twitter, and now it's planning to pluck a major...
I've been recently told that there are no walk-ins organized by the companies. Most of the recruitment happens through campus. Gone are the days when companies like TCS, Cognizant, Wipro,...
The following is a brief summary highlighting the main differences of these fuels. Much more comprehensive details of the fuel properties and compositions is available from other web sources and...