Recover Photo deleted from recycle bin in windows

Someone please help!
I accidentally deleted a photo (emptied recycle bin). How do I recover it without it being corrupted or damaged?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Recover Photo

i remember there is some software named "Recovery" you can use it to recover your file. not sure that it works or not.
  • vincent_lwh
    vincent_lwh

godfather
    i remember there is some software named "Recovery" you can use it to recover your file. not sure that it works or not.
    I've tried that software. When I open the picture file, a message appear: "Photo Gallery can't open this picture or video. The file appear to be damaged or corrupted."
  • vincent_lwh
    vincent_lwh

Hi guys,
    I'm still waiting for a solution for this problem. Please reply.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Following looks promising; but I' haven't tried it: How to Recover Files Deleted From Recycle Bin for FREE (2023)

also try -

#-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Also try tune up utilities software.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Once the file is overwritten, there is no way to recover that permanently deleted file or photo. If you have not done anything after deleted that file than there are many freewares available on net which can be used to recover deleted files successfully.
  • Gennie
    Gennie
    The best thing to avoid losing things: backup, backup, backup! You can try #-Link-Snipped-#, it helped me a lot. You can download its trial for free.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    You must use some File Recovery Software like Recuva mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help to add my photo in my 😒CE account
Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee will be delivering the Budget Speech on 6th July from 11 AM. Lets see what new he bring for the people of India for year 2009-10....
Hi guys, Twitter is getting more popular these days. How bout CE on twitter? Any comments? ;-)
Hello, Nice to be a part of this community. I joined this in the hope of increasing my knowledge. I am new here and will tell more about myself later,...
Differentialmaxzdear bro~! i have doubts again for my fyp. its quite annoying becoz i meet my supervisor on my project today and he told me that it is not a...