recover data deleted from linux?

how to recover data in linux?
some data are deleted from trash in linux.
now i need some data ````
any one help to me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the logic behind that idiotic poll you've added to the thread? Thread moved to CS/IT Engineering section.
  • Bob Maria
    Bob Maria
    To recover deleted data from linux based systems you can try efficient third party tool called "kernel for linux". It can recover data deleted even after it is remover from trash you can get software from #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    i am sure this pol is spam...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Did you try using Stellar Phoenix?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/629189664 Description Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for...
i am back on crazyengineers after 3 years now. a lot has changed( for the better) in this time. BTW i have left TCS and now i am pursuing MBA...
CEans, With the launch of Instagram in October 6th, 2009, Kevin Systrom started his entrepreneurial journey along with his co-founder, Mike Kreiger. And as they crossed 10,000 users mark within...
Hey this is Esha Marathe... doing E&TC engg in Cummins.... 😀
hii I am in my M.E 3rd semester and working on towards creating a cloud data storage using a pool of servers available at my college . But i don't...