Record, Share Your Entire Life Online - LifeMee

A Tokyo based startup 'helps' you record and share your life online. The idea behind the startup is to let you organize your life online. You can easily trand and record Your daily health condition, relationships, jobs, schools, possessions, hobbies, family members, pictures, notes etc.

The site is available in English and Japanese -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Now, my question is how many of you would want to do that online. If you do; who'd you share your life with? ๐Ÿ˜ ?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Seems interesting biggie
    It can be thought of as a much more sophisticated and high level social networking
    where you have parameters indicators and graphs to record your interests which was lacking in the current social networking sites

For the part of sharing with whom.. I think it will obviously with the friends or the people in your facebook or orkut account, don't you think so?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    One more social networking site!!

I am not going to share my life with anyone!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Another Social website... huhhh !!!

Give a damn !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, This is one of the good Initiative I have seen. A customized search for Automation testing. Check the link. Google Automation
Cean Priyank is celebrating his birthday today. Wish him happy birthday here. Many many happy returns of the day buddy.
Around 12 companies, including TCS, Infosys and Wipro will bid for a Rs. 2000 crore online FIR project, which will involve devising a new automated complaint filing and tracking system...
I've been hearing the news that the test, for the first few days, was significantly easier for everyone. That means, candidates who booked a later date for the CAT were...
I request all of you who appeared for CAT 2009 to analyse the test and post your review in this thread. I'm sure lot of our engineers will find it...