Record-breaking launched done by LG of its “Cinema 3D TV” in France!

With over 1500 guest LG introduced its Cinema 3D TV in Paris, which come together with the world first certified “flicker-free” picture in the television industry with battery-free, lightweight 3D glasses, & a wide viewing angle.
And after a week on April 26th LG land in India with its Cinema 3D TV & create a buzz in Indian market….!

LG’s CINEMA 3D Specifications:
  • Light & comfortable 3d glasses
  • Flexible viewing position / wide viewing angle
  • Energy Saving
  • LED Plus
  • Flicker-Free (Intertek / TÜV Certified)
  • Smart TV: Home Dashboard, Magic Motion Remote Control
  • Smart Share, Premium Content, LG Apps and Web Browser
If anyone joined LG’s Cinema 3D TV launched event in Paris….Plz do share your experience, we would love to hear that!

Replies

• Janasheen
    Janasheen
    Well said....Faiz after going through your thread i searched the about LG cinema 3d tv on Google & the best feature i found its lightweight & affordable 3d glasses...but one thing i want to know what is (Intertek / TÜV Certified)....?
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Janasheen
    Well said....Faiz after going through your thread i searched the about LG cinema 3d tv on Google & the best feature i found its lightweight & affordable 3d glasses...but one thing i want to know what is (Intertek / TÜV Certified)....?
    "Intertek / TÜV" are the European quality assurance companies, these organizations work to give assurance of the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. So LG also have a certificate for its 3d tv from these organisation that LG's 3d tv is "flicker-free".
    Hope this satisfies you!
  • Janasheen
    Janasheen
    Thanks.......Faiz!
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    Do anyone know that when LG launched their screen in France, so they also launch some 3D content with that or not.
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Hi Monika welcome to CE...!
    Yes, LG make the people watch the 3D movie "RIO" That was an American 2011 musical 3D film. After going through the Wikipedia I come to know about that movie title refers to the Brazilian city of 'Rio de Janeiro'. The film was released in the United States on April 15, 2011.

For more detail about the movie just follow the link:#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Hi Monika welcome to CE...!
    Yes, LG make the people watch the 3D movie "RIO" That was an American 2011 musical 3D film. After going through the Wikipedia I come to know about that movie title refers to the Brazilian city of 'Rio de Janeiro'. The film was released in the United States on April 15, 2011.

For more detail about the movie just follow the link:#-Link-Snipped-#)
    Thanks...! Actually these days i am searching for 3d content i.e. why i asked about that & your link will really help me out.
  • naman12d
    naman12d
    I don't think it's possible, is just a fake only.
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    naman12d
    I don't think it's possible, is just a fake only.
    I couldn't get your point, would you explain it plz?
  • naman12d
    naman12d
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    I couldn't get your point, would you explain it plz?
    As you mentioned in your post that LG's 3D TV is certified by "Intertek / TÜV".....can you provide me any link;
    which proves that it's actually certified.

I would appricate that...!!
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    naman12d
    As you mentioned in your post that LG's 3D TV is certified by "Intertek / TÃœV".....can you provide me any link;
    which proves that it's actually certified.

I would appricate that...!!
    If you search it on Google then also you can find out at your first step:

any ways go through this link, hope it will clear your doubt,
    about the certification of LG's FPR 3d tv.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • obey_almighty
    obey_almighty
    Well, you are right Faiz. I went through some article on internet few days back regardig LG's Cinema 3D TV and I found it to be remarkably good!

Life's Good! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. [video=youtube;wK0-Y6b-Vlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0-Y6b-Vlc[/video]
Lecture Series on Principles Of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. [video=youtube;yKZEhKbL09A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZEhKbL09A[/video]
Want to know about mechanical measurements? Here's lecture from IIT on the topic. Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to...
Another lecture on mechanical measurements. Check this out. Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof.R.Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. 😀
Lecture Series on Principles of Mechanical Measurements by Prof. R. Raman, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Madras. Feel free to discuss. 😀 [video=youtube;23TrQ8RhYJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23TrQ8RhYJ0[/video]