Reasons to join CrazyEngineers

Friends,

I was writing an article for CE - Help section and thought of this - "Why would anyone join CE". The obvious answers are "It's cool, its free...etc."

However, if we stress our brain a little, we can come up with funny reasons to join CE. You may say, "I joined CE Because...

1. I accidentally clicked on "Join Now" button and then thought it was my destiny to be a CEan... ๐Ÿ˜

OR

2. My friend registered my ID on my behalf ๐Ÿ˜’

So, what's your reason to join CE? ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    The Marxian answer -
    because I had a dream ...

The Matrix answer -
    because its my destiny ...
    because I am the One ...

The netaholics answer -
    because there was a submit/register button

people, feel free to add some more ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    The Marxian answer -
    because I had a dream ...

The Matrix answer -
    because its my destiny ...
    because I am the One ...

The netaholics answer -
    because there was a submit/register button

people, feel free to add some more ๐Ÿ˜
    lol

You simply Rock!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i am using my notebook over a local area network. if i share my disk partition, can any one of you explain me how to give selective access...
Business Software Development is a boon to the corporate world. The tedious tasks have been simplified by the use of Business software applications such as enterprise resource planning, enterprise content...
Hello, I need topics for mini project on ASP.net & C#. ๐Ÿ˜•
CEans, I've been facing a strange problem since yesterday. Google.com / Google.co.in / Gmail.com are not accessible through my BSNL broadband connection. Is it a common problem all around or...
hey there guys....i need some help with the following questions that have been bothering me...done a lot of research but did not find any satisfactory answers so this is my...