Reasons to join CrazyEngineers

Friends,

I was writing an article for CE - Help section and thought of this - "Why would anyone join CE". The obvious answers are "It's cool, its free...etc."

However, if we stress our brain a little, we can come up with funny reasons to join CE. You may say, "I joined CE Because...

1. I accidentally clicked on "Join Now" button and then thought it was my destiny to be a CEan... ๐Ÿ˜

OR

2. My friend registered my ID on my behalf ๐Ÿ˜’


So, what's your reason to join CE? ๐Ÿ˜


-The Big K-

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Prasad Ajinkya

    @prasad-aSUfhP • Jan 8, 2008

    The Marxian answer -
    because I had a dream ...

    The Matrix answer -
    because its my destiny ...
    because I am the One ...

    The netaholics answer -
    because there was a submit/register button

    people, feel free to add some more ๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 8, 2008

    kidakakaThe Marxian answer -
    because I had a dream ...

    The Matrix answer -
    because its my destiny ...
    because I am the One ...

    The netaholics answer -
    because there was a submit/register button

    people, feel free to add some more ๐Ÿ˜

    lol

    You simply Rock!

    -The Big K-