'Reality Thread'

When i was an intermediate i felt like central jail 😭 ,Which means i studied in hostel..that is why a said central jail..Frankly saying i don't have any knowledge about the outer world at the age of intermediate,only study study study...........👎
After completing my intermediate i was in dilemma cause which technology can choose and implement..In that situation my father was help me to suggest select ENGINEERING and go forward.So i chooses Eng..In Engineering i was learnt everything is new,m fully updated...And finally m saying that ,

******ENGINEERING ROCKS******

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Should be 'Engineering Rocks', instead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, I would like to share something interesting happened just now, when I wanted to do something! 😀 This is one solid proof that if you have the will...
The Kochi Metro Rail Project is the long cherished dream of citizens of Kochi city. The project is planned keeping in view the cultural heritage and commercial significance of the...
The new iOS app will make it easier for you to decode the resistor and capacitor color codes and also perform circuit & Ohm's law related calculations. The app is...
The premier management education institute in India - IIMA has arranged for a 1.5 Hr lecture to IIM-A students enrolled in the 'Contemporary Film Industry' course. Dhanush will talk about...