Real-Time Communications in Real-Time systems Explained - Video Lecture

The Concept of the Real-Time Communications in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love solving puzzles ? Want to tease your brains? Relish cracking enigmas after hours of pondering? Well, this is your chance ! Put on your thinking caps and set sail...
Choosing mechnical industry over IT was one of the toughest decisions I made. I am a technology entusiast and love to do ethical hacking, computer forensics, lot of debugging my...
musicfreakmandyyou can refer book by Padma Reddy....every concept is explained in very easy language..would you explain me about data structure and algorithm with c++.
Hey all! My name is shekar. I am a III year student of engineering from Nalla narasimha reddy education society,s. This year our college would be organising its first ever...
InCyte 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by AMITY University, Noida. InCyte '12 bring to you grandeur of biotechnology, abstruse innovations and an immaculate consortium of knowledge. Its a platform...