Reading the ADC values from PIC microcontroller and displaying it in MATLAB and using MATLAB sending to Thinkspeak

Hi,  I am new to matlab , and i want to read the ADC values from pic microcontroller in matlab and using matlab send these values to thingspeak using wifi module ESP8266. Can anyone have worked on this? Can anyone help me out. Can mail to my id .

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# could you help here?

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# 
    I do not understand your requirement. If you have ESP8266 then why not read ADC on that itself and send that value to Thingspeak? Why do you need MATLAB and PIC microcontroller?

If you can share some more information about the way you want to have system working then may be I can suggest you best possible way to get it going.

• suvarna patil
    suvarna patil

Thanks Harshad for ur replay.

Actually, my system consists of pic microcontroller, Matlab and Thingspeak. I am not using ESP8226 wifi module. I have to read ADC value from pic continuously and display these values in Matlab and from Matlab, I have to send these values to thingspeak, this is my requirements. Can u help me out?

Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Sir,I have 6 years of experience in Manual Testing. I have completed core java course and I want to shift to Java Development. In my organization, they have stopped...
respected mam,myself Adarsh, im doing btech civil engineering and im in second year. my interest is in designing and consultancy.please, guide me and share the experience required for a startup.
Stuck in this question for a long time For a 32 bit microprocessor with a 24-bit address bus and 32-bit data bus what will be the size(in bits) of the...
Is it 4.9A or 6.6A ?There are three sections 1-2, 2-3, 1-3 and tapping is done in series.    What is the total current ?
Switching to physics major from civil engineering major.