Read value of LDR on LCD at ATMEGA 16?

we can read the value of LDR through multimeter, but can we read the value of LDR on LCD at ATMEGA 16?

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    try to connect the LDR in VOLTAGE DIVIDER circuit mode and try to read it will show values.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    tarun goel
    we can read the value of LDR through multimeter, but can we read the value of LDR on LCD at ATMEGA 16?
    You have to make circuitry for that and using that you can get the Analog value and with proper equation given in datasheet you can display that value on LCD.
  • Tarun Goel
    Tarun Goel
    godfather
    You have to make circuitry for that and using that you can get the Analog value and with proper equation given in datasheet you can display that value on LCD.
    can you tell about the circuitry?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    i dropped in my dropbox you can download it.such that you can easily construct.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arunchary
    i dropped in my dropbox you can download it.such that you can easily construct.
    You have to share that file link here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us say, I don't have internet access for more than 9 months. How will I make sure my email account is not deleted?
Well this bike by now is extinct. i just came to know about it from an auto magazine. the beauty of this is that it gave the highest mileage ever,...
As the mainstream computing shifts from desktops & laptops to mobiles; keeping mobiles charged is going to be a great challenge. A kickstarter project by a company 'Epiphany Labs' has...
Im urgently looking for design assistance in Mixing Jet assembly. Please reply this thread along with your mail address so that I can provide you with req. datasheet. Gautam Vadnere...
Hello friends, I'm a computer science engineering student. I would like to know about various fields in the computer field. I likes programming. There are a lot of fields, like...