RE THUNDER BIRD -Advise

Hi Guys,
I am planning to buy a Thunder Bird Next month. I have driven the bike few times from friends and did test drive also. The new RE TB twinspark looked super.
But my friends keep telling about vibrations, oil leak, clutch issues,rust , high maintenance cost and unrefined functioning...

What should i do. I ride a Pulsar 180 now...

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    RE Thunderbird is one of the worst Bikes coming out from the RE stables. You can ask any RE enthusiast, mechanic, old bike expert etc. Only a few will say something in the favor of RE. It sells amongst people who have never driven an RE before, have no idea and go for the cruiser type look of Thunderbird instead of the ancient Bullet look.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Yeah..I fell just for the looks n power. I don't have much bullet experience, just normal bikes. So you think it wont be worth the amount?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    No, it is not. The best RE available in India is the Electra, after that the Standard, then Machismo and last comes Thunderbird.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Right Patty !!!

My vote also goes for Electra .... as I think that Thunder bird is not worth the amount we want to spend.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Electra ah? Is that really an young guy drive?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I drive an Electra.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    raj87verma88
    I drive an Electra.
    😁 I rest my case...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    thunderbird is not a good bike to ride..
    my friend have it and he is regretting to buy that one now.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Alright, can't wait to hear your suggestion on what is, as I have a feeling it won't be muich different, laugh! 😀
    arunhero99
    😁 I rest my case...
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Classic Bullet 350 is the best bike from RE its firing is smooth and its a good bike machismo is another option but its costlier...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Manufacturer and distributor of instruments for water quality testing capitalizes on business benefits after first year of deployment SDL Maidenhead - UK, 15th April 2009 SDL, the leading provider of...
Microsoft's Office team has officially announced a Service Pack 2 for Office 2007, which adds some speed, reliability, and printing improvements across the board. The major new new thing? Native......
I have been trying to solve this issue for a while now and have finally caved in to ask for some help. Can someone give me some advice on how...
error : package does not exist when i try to import one pakage into other package .But actually package exist.what to do?
Hi, is there any mechanical engineer here, who has either worked, read, or done some project related to Plastic injection molding. I'm currently working with a plastics manufacturing company, but...