Re: Introduction

Hi everyone! I am a new member on this site. I am here to meet new people and make friends. Hope I can meet someone here. And I'm willing to share any ideas of any kind of topic.

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Jericho😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    :welcome:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE 😀Tell us about yourself!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    you are most welcome Jericho. if you want to share your ideas you have the voice section where you will have good quality articles to comment on. your comments on them below the article are most welcome. will add some value to the articles.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hello Jerico, welcome to CrazyEngineers 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Jericho, your name sake city is celebrating 10,000 years of habitation, the oldest continuously inhabited city.

Bioramani
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Manager Vs Software Architect , Whom do you..? | Java | Entrepreneurship | Blogging | Forex
we supported anna hazare cause and know its effect but does it always work. But at the sametime we see in middle east, despite protest being peaceful in nature, the...
Lecture on the topic 'Kinematics in 3D' Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask...
Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this...
Lecture on Free Vibration topic on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...