Re-introduction

I have not been so active in the discussions as I should be since the start of this year and I realise that I don't know many members who have joined in the last 6 months or so.

Therefore, I will take a few minutes to re-introduce myself before I plunge into the ocean of CE. ๐Ÿ˜›

I am Prateek aka Patty and as you can read I am a mechie. Now bring on the discussions, I am ready and I am back ๐Ÿ˜‰ ........after I have had my beauty sleep

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So now its time to know some new things from Patty.
    And for the new comers Don't miss this chance get the introduction of our Moderator Patty.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Hello Mod!

Welcome Back ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope we get to learn more from you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    *grin* Nice come back. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice! Welcome Back Patty! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    mohit007kumar00
    Welcome to CE.
    Thank You for the welcome Mohit
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    ha ha! welcome back ๐Ÿ˜
    you'd better be active henceforth mod ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I was happy you were not around :-|
    why come back?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey, patty welcome back!! I see durga missed you!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome back buddy!! I see you online these days ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heared Oscillator is a device which generates sinewaves signals and generator is one generates sawtooth, triangular or square wave.IN functions we use generators to produce electricity, and i think...
what is the difference between physical Ip address and logical ip address please tell me any one .........................................
it's a New Boyz - You're a Jerk Parody. [video=youtube;I1SAr1rMwwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1SAr1rMwwE[/video]
Hi frnds, can any body tell me how i can change registry subkey settings using java.. or how i can add a mechanism to my application to close properly with...
Wishing our CEan dileep k Many More Happy Returns of the Day Dileep!! Happy Birthday to you!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜