Re: I would like to Know why should my postings have been removed

Dear Moderator,

We have an immediate openings for a Infrastructure co. in Andhra Pradesh,the openings are immediate to close.

We would like to Post JOB's.

Please let me know the process of posting the jobs...

Hope you can help us and the one who is looking for a JOB.

Regards,
Principle HR

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way would be to advertise the openings through CE. If you are interested, write to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

We do not allow free job postings to professional agencies.
  • PRINCIPLE HR
    PRINCIPLE HR
    How much u r going to charge to post a job????
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hey please mail to admin@crazyengineers(dot)com.

You can get all the answers!!!

Please dont post the questions here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i am intrested in going for my summer internship in coming academic year 2010-11. my field of interest is I.C. Engines..please suggest me some industry and how to apply...
Howdy! CEan mahesh_dahale just sent me a visitor message informing that I've crossed 10k posts! CEan English-Scared asked me to write down a special post on this occasion. So here...
I am new to serial communication and I am trying to do a project where I can interface matlab with my pic18f14k50. now i am able to getting the data...
Hi everybody, What is the difference between Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) ? When does a company/organization uses VPN and when it uses VLAN? And...
Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...