CrazyEngineers
  • desijays
    desijays

MemberApr 17, 2008

Re-Entry

Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 18, 2008

desijays
    Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?
    Hey Desijays!

Where were you dude? We all missed you. Welcome back to all new CE 😉 [you must have noticed the change!]

CEans, desijays has been a valued member of CE and has helped CE in numerous ways in past. You'll soon see his articles that he wrote for CE which got published in a leading youth magazine based out of Pune (India).

Keep rocking! :smile:
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 18, 2008

Welcome back, bro!

Can't wait to see those articles 😀
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberApr 18, 2008

Welcome back..a lot have changed..hope u can help us ..
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberApr 18, 2008

Welcome back-

we hope you stay as hibernating is for bears! =)
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 19, 2008

By the way Desijays, are you interested in resurrecting the CE Messenger? At the moment we are laying out the framework for the CE Bot here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If we can clearly layout the objectives for CE Messenger, maybe it can be actively discussed again?
    Cancel
  • desijays

MemberApr 21, 2008

ah, yes... I see that it has been laying dormant for awhile now. Well, let me just check out where we left off, then probably pick up the pieces to restart
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register