Re: Automatic motorcycle sidestand removing system

how to make 2 stroke engine working on water....
i thought of heating d cylinder bt it doesnt work ..can any1 gimme idea

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    (moved thread as it is a different topic.) Can you give more details? Are youtrying to get an engine to run as water as fuel? liquid cooled 2 stroke gas motor?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    gohm
    (moved thread as it is a different topic.) Can you give more details? Are youtrying to get an engine to run as water as fuel? liquid cooled 2 stroke gas motor?
    Hope he is asking as to use water as a fuel mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to produce electrisity from railway track
hi, i was just practicing my holiday assignment in vb6.0 i wrote an application which connect MS-ACCESS i connected it to default table biblie (some publishers title.) i took four...
UPS FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN Company Introduction: ·A strong expanding product sales and servicesupport organization of critical power & environmental equipment for mission-criticaloperation facilities and data centres. ·Company is looking for...
Hey Guys...Just got to know from my friends that Acer has some cool offers for Indian students who are going abroad for studies. The offer is limited till July 31st.
Hello all, This is my first thread here. iam looking for some one who has bit(good) experience in building hydraulic pack.making one machine which i think will work better with...