RCD tripped problem, need for help

Hi, I got a problem and seeking for help, could anyone do me a favor.
The power supply of network data centre is supplied by a UPS. The UPS's output connects to 2 nos. of 800A MCCB individually. And the circuits are protected by:
( Form >> to )
A) 800A MCCB >> 100A MCCB >> ( circuit 1 & 2 )
1) 100A AI switch >> 63A Type C MCB >> 63A AI switch >> 32A RCBO >> Power socket
2) 100A AI switch >> 63A Type B MCB >> Floor box (40A RCCB + Power socket)
B) 800A MCCB >> 100A MCCB >> 100A AI switch >> 63A Type B MCB >> Floor box (40A RCCB + Power socket)

The case is that, a fault occurred at data server that supply by the power socket of circuit A(1). The 32A RCBO was tripped. When I tried to reset the RCBO, it tripped again immediately. At the mean time, an unpredictable scenario was happened. Some RCCB (around 6 nos.) at circuit A(2) and circuit B were tripped at the same time immediately. No MCCB or MCB was tripped, only the the RCCBs were affected. That caused around 7 nos. of servers downed. Finally, a fault equipment at circuit A(1) had been isolated, and all circuits had been reset. My question is that ;
1) Why the other RCCBs at the final circuit of the separated circuits were tripped during I reset aforesaid RCBO?
2) How the fault affect separated circuits?

Circuit diagram is attached for your easy reference.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Could anyone do me a favor to give a hint? Thanks you so much.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 4S is selling like a hot cake. AT&T reported that they received over 200,000 iPhone 4S orders within just 12 hours of going live on their website. It's now...
In most of the IT companies, 'Jobs' is a banned word from searches and Internet access. Any website that talks about 'jobs' is not accessible to employees. This actually resulted...
can anyone suggestions to me small project in communication i have three week to do project and presentation plz help me
Can anyone say how to reduce friction losses
I stumbled upon following blog post on popular Indian tech website: Of KBC & The “Islandish” Problem With Indian IT Industry . Amitabh Bachchan, the host of KBC (Indian version...