RC coupled amplifier

What about the RC coupled amplifier?Whether it is high frequency or low frequency?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What High and Low frequency?

It is not really clear do you mean filters or ...
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Like whether it is a high frequency amplifier or low frequency amplifier?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    RC coupled amplifiers are suitable for Mid frequency region only If we are cascading more amplifiers the band width will be lesser

But still they are not affected by frequency to an extent

But they are small signal amplifiers and are not large signal amplifiers
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    jeffrey samuel
    RC coupled amplifiers are suitable for Mid frequency region only If we are cascading more amplifiers the band width will be lesser

But still they are not affected by frequency to an extent

But they are small signal amplifiers and are not large signal amplifiers
    Thanks
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    RC coupled amplifiers Enable you get more or less noise free out put as the DC components are completely blocked by the capacitor and only the AC component pass on through the capacitor to the output port of the amplifier

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a 2nd year B.E.civil student in college of engineering,guindy. Is it possible for me to do M.arch or any architecture related courses for my Post graduation??
hello every one, i am final year IT student , and no one company is coming in my college so tell me which one will be best for for getting...
Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've...
Telecom field all over the world is ever changing with the advent of VoIP Communication. What are the chances of growth for this particular industry? Will it remove the already...