RBI Young Scholar Award: Question Paper With Answers

RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) has Young Scholar Award to increase awareness among youngsters about banking and functioning of Reserve & State banks. Following Question paper has questions for the exam and their answers. Download it and try solving it. Feel free to discuss the answers in this thread.

#-Link-Snipped-#
[You must be a logged in member to download this paper & also ask your questions in this discussion].

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Seems this paper is a bit tough. Last year I wrote this exam and the paper was easy but I am not short listed, they have taken very small number. That time the paper was so easy asking about the currency notes 😀 We could answer nearly 8 bits if you have at least a Rs.10 note or Rs.50 note. 😀
  • sowmith
    sowmith
    thanx for the pdf file sir can i know is that a full question paper?? can any i know how time does exam goes?
  • vinci
    vinci
    on January 29,2012 this exam is going to be conducted in various cities .for detail information visit #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is meant to discuss global politicians, their work and why you admire them. Let's discuss national level politicians (of your own country) and inform why you like him/her....
I'm fed up of hearing, reading and even writing about the startups in the digital world - software, hardware and Internet - that's all we keep on talking about. I'm...
The above lines created havoc on Indian Television Channels recently. Few of the protestors demanding the Jan Lokpal Bill demanded that the corrupt politicians in power should be awarded death...
TV channels have been showing the reports of the discovery of 'Superbug' in Delhi's tap water. Does anyone know what a superbug is and how it affects health? CEans from...
Introduction to the Computing and the basics concepts involved in Computer Organization were neatly explained by Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to...