Raone : The biggest movie of Bollywood

Shahrukh Khan will return to the screen after more than 1.5 years with a superhero sci-fi action family adventure flick Ra One

[โ€‹IMG]

It is being touted as the costliest bollywood film with budget of Rs 200 crore

SRK brought technology, software and technicians from Hollywood to revamp the studio infrastructure all in India...

Akon has composed a song named Chammak Challo - whose leaked version is a rage online already..

The cast includes Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal

Catch the first look here -

[video]https://youtu.be/srHdQ88Yp0A[/video]

The number of video hits online of RaOne in 3 days is more than that of Salman's Ready in 1.5 months

Do share your views about how you feel about the movie..

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Waiting for it badly. SRK has done hard work in making that movie. It has already broke the record of highest sold Bollywood film ever as Star India bought its television rights for 40 Crore. Hope the movie will be good....\m/
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like the movie is going to offer nothing new. We'll feel like watching Indian actors in a Hollywood sci-fi movie. I'm even predicting that the movie will do 'average' on the box office. Won't match the success of 3 idiots.

PS: But SRK fans can always prove me wrong ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Biggie.. India is catching up.. Although such movies are very old in hollywood but India is taking a chance, attempting to improve the technology available and create some super cool content that was earlier with other countries only..

We must encourage such work so that more and more effort is put with higher budgets and eventually higher quality.. Its not about SRK or any other actor but a step towards a tech savvy bollywood.. don't you think that?
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    So, how many of you got infected by the Chammak Challo virus? WORLD PREMIERE HAPPENING AT THREE LOCATIONS.

Only two days left. So many records, so many expectations, so many marketing ๐Ÿ˜€

Wednesday and Thursday advance booking already SOLD OUT!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=h25UcAeRb1U[/video]

The craze is like never before for the BOLLYWOOD's costliest movie yet (#16 all time costliest non-hollywood movie in the world)

It has more than 20 brand tie ups and lots more to say.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I watch this movie, I'd watch it for 2 minute long guest appearance by Rajanikanth ๐Ÿ‘
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @biggie: Aren't you being a little too harsh on this. I mean this movie has a lot of technology behind it, having more VFX shots than Avatar(not comparing, just giving some stats), costing around 175 crores. I take it you dont like SRK, but still the movie worth a watch....๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S: The nearest 3D theater around me is in Chennai. and its booked till 30. I got ticket for 31st, will have to wait for 5 days after release...๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pensu
    @biggie: Aren't you being a little too harsh on this. I mean this movie has a lot of technology behind it, having more VFX shots than Avatar(not comparing, just giving some stats), costing around 175 crores. I take it you dont like SRK, but still the movie worth a watch....๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S: The nearest 3D theater around me is in Chennai. and its booked till 30. I got ticket for 31st, will have to wait for 5 days after release...๐Ÿ˜”
    Its not about SRK or effects. The trailers don't look impressive.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hmmm....then i think the problem starts when we start comparing bollywood and hollywood. But i guess we will find out once the movie is released or u get the time to watch it and btw i liked the trailers....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    In my opinion, a movie is made great by the acting that we get to see. My favorites till now have been Angoor, Anand and Shwaas. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Not to mention Laurel and Hardy, Mr. Bean from Hollywood. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Love these small budget films where people really have more talent than technology (money).
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    SRK has got the talent, and he has proved it in many occasions and movies. So there's no problem in him trying something new with Bollywood. If ever there's someone with the guts, then it's got to be SRK only! Amitabh Bachchan is too old, and Aamir Khan is the only other option - really hope Aamir Khan comes up with a new idea as well.

Isn't it insane watching movies that are low budget yet have a lot of common stories. Just look at what James Cameron brought to the world, a new technology and perspective through Avatar. We should be evolving with time not sticking to the "Old is Gold" theory always.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Shwaas is a new movie. Johnie English Reborn is a new movie. How is watching low budget movie insane? Bollywood copies things from Hollywood.
    Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Bollywood has got a new perspective through Ra One. Most of the low budget movies have a common niche. And they often convey the same message "Hero/Heroine finds a love/lover, then there's an action to get married, then failure in the action and then comes a fight..." - always the same niche of all Indian movies, just that the casting, crew and concept of conveying the niche differs. Science fiction is a different concept!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The movies I mentioned are originals. Classic. No hero/heroine is involved.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue
    The movies I mentioned are originals. Classic. No hero/heroine is involved.
    I know, but they are different mood setters. I've seen Johny English and what Mr. Bean does is totally crazy, all his movies are likewise. But not all actors can act like that. So when a really good actor wants to do something different, then you get something like a Ra One. Or when a really good director wants to do things differently, you get an Avatar (he had the idea for 8 years, and the technology was not right at that time). Well, I'm skeptical about it, so waiting to see Ra One.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice point @anoop, i have been favoring this since the start. Someone is posing dedication, bringing up a new trend, then it should be supported. Its easy to criticize, but hard to work.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    When I saw the trailor its just like watching cartoon network!

And SRK has invested too much of money, that all ad commericals, KBC everything we see SRK and Ra-one!
  • rambof07
    rambof07
    One of the biggest movie of the bollywood star hero shahrukh khan. Everytime thim man is doing something different from last.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rambof07
    One of the biggest movie of the bollywood star hero shahrukh khan. Everytime thim man is doing something different from last.
    ... and it does go well with the audience. Seriously, SRK's days are over. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    The_Big_K
    Seriously, SRK's days are over. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    seems to be... because now the days of ranvir have come...
    and also i feel that salman is giving tough competition to young actors with his growing age...๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Narayanan Menon is making headlines as he got into Limca Book of Records by achieving 46.33kmpl mileage with his Tata Manza. Check out his tips on VoiCE - How To...
I am working on implementing payment gateway in a project , for that i am using paypal api , but while implementing modify recurring payment profile ,i am getting some...
Nokia N950 MeeGo handset has been revealed. The official photographs aren't available yet. The device won't be available for everyone, but MeeGo developers will get access to it. The device...
You can check the status of your admission form by entering your 7 digit enrollment number here: JAM 2011 | Organising Institute: IIT Roorkee ๐Ÿ‘
Hint : Hollywood Connection......๐Ÿ˜ญ