Rank wise MCA Colleges and Institutes affiliated to IP University Delhi
I have got 1996 rank in IP MCA Entrance 2018. Which colleges will offered for me
- University School of Information & Communication Technology, GGS Indraprastha University Campus, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
- Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Computer Applications & Management, A4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063 (1st Shift Timings: 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM)
- Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Computer Applications & Management, A4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063 (2nd Shift Timings: 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM)
- C-DAC, NOIDA, (formerly Electronics Research & Development Centre of India), Govt. of India, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, NOIDA
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (Rohini) 3, Institutional Area, Sec 5, Rohini, (Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute) (1st Shift Timings: 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No. 11/7, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Opp. Madhuban, Shakarpur (Extn.), Delhi – 92
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (Rohini) 3, Institutional Area, Sec 5, Rohini, (Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute) (2nd Shift Timings: 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM)
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block (Outer Ring Road), Pitampura, New Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Plot No. 6, Sec 25, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
ELIGIBILITY FOR PROGRAMME MCA/MCA (SE) (CET CODE: 105) FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19 Eligibility Conditions: Bachelor's Degree of a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto. OR BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate
IPU CET 2018 counselling Schedule has been released now. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET is conducted on a university level for offering admission into the various UG and PG professional courses. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, and many others. Admission to MBBS/BDS seats will be offered on the basis of NEET score. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to IPU CET 2018 counselling.
IPU CET Counselling Schedule 2018
Here, we have mentioned the official dates for participating in the online counselling (CET Code: 101, 105, 114, 121, 122, 125, 126, 128, 131, 146).Events/ProgrammesDates (Announced)Registration starts8th June to 15th June 2018Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated
Centres9th June to 16th June 2018Counselling Round 1Choice Filling8th June to 15th June 2018Seat allotment17th June to 21st June 2018Fee Payment22nd June to 25th June 2018Freezing seat allotment22nd June to 26th June 2018Admission withdrawl22nd June to 26th June 2018Counselling Round 2Choice modification/change22nd June to 26th June 2018Seat allotment27th June to 1st July 2018Fee Payment2nd July to 5th July 2018Freezing of allotment2nd July to 6th July 2018Withdrawal of Admission2nd July to 6th July 2018
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2018
The procedure is given in following steps:
Submission of Counselling Fee:
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1000/- non-refundable counselling fee. The fee can be remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counselling participation fee’.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (through challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates can check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further process.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, candidates have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and personal details.
- Fill the details carefully and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- Choice filling is the important step for the seat allotment. Without doing it candidates will not be allotted with the seats.
- After the registration procedure, candidates have to fill the choice for allotment of seats.
- Candidates can select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and courses.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, candidates cannot fill the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can fill maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
Seat Allotment Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- Candidates can check the result form the candidate’s login account from the official website.
- If seat will be allotted to the candidates, then they can print the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of academic fee.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- After allotting the seats, if candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counselling rounds, then they can freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- If the candidate will do not freeze the allotted seat, then they will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required):
- After deposit the academic fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she can withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the candidate will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling.
Last round of allotment:
- After the last round of allotment of seats, there will no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- In the last round of online counselling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- Candidates those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdraw will be considered for sliding round of online counselling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the candidates on their merit basis.
- After the sliding round, the seat allocated candidates must report to the allocated institution for verification of documents and submission of the balance amount of fees.
Reporting to the institution:
- After sliding round candidates can generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- If seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university will update the status on university website and conduct the spot round of counselling.
- The spot round will be conducted after the completion of the admission process to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of counselling will be organized through offline mode.
- Candidates those wish to participate in the offline counselling have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ candidates can participate in this round. Candidates those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- IPU CET rank card 2018
- IPU CET admit card 2018
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET 2018 registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter