Rank Wise CDAC Center For 2016 C-CAT Applicants

CDAC C-CAT Ranks are out and every one is eagerly looking forward to filling their course and center preference list. Here's what I found to be a general trend. If you disagree, please post your suggestions and observations below.

Disclaimer:
This is NOT an official listing. This is more of a general opinion based on the kinds of questions and answers received on CrazyEngineers Forums.

Rank 1-300 -> C-DAC Pune (The headquarters), C-DAC Knowledge Park
Rank 300-500 -> Sunbeam Pune
Rank 200-1000 -> C-DAC Hyderabad (Here PG-DESD course is said to be better than Pune)
Rank 800-2000 -> IACSD Pune
Rank 800-2000 -> C-DAC Mumbai ( MET, VITA and YCP )
Rank 1000-2000 -> C-DAC Chennai

This is not a definitive list and there are MANY more options for applicants. Comparatively newer CDAC centers have opened up Noida, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.

Looking forward to learn more about this from students.

Replies

• Santosh Kawtikwar
    Santosh Kawtikwar
    thank you!! lets hope allotments will be as you said 😀
  • Krishna Haranath
    Krishna Haranath
    My rank a: 3967 A+b: 2988 I hav vry less % in my graduation. I need a job badly. Im Willing to learn. With my % im only eligible to dac & dmc n also m not a recent passout. My hometown in blore so my preference is dac @ blore kp kindly suggest me the preference order Im ok with pune & blore
  • Aditya Garg
    Aditya Garg
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am confused between ACTS and Sunbeam
    Because ACTS is at no.1 but people are saying Sunbeam is much better nowdays
    Please help me with this
    P.s for DAC and got decent rank to get both at first choice
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    My rank is 3520 ..in 1 st round I didint get any center as per my list . Is there any chances for me for VITA , MET mumbai , crack khargar , IACSD in 2 nd round ....Please give me feedback if anyone know about this.
  • shekharsss
    shekharsss
    My rank is 3520 ..in 1 st round I didint get any center as per my list . Is there any chances for me for VITA , MET mumbai , crack khargar , IACSD in 2 nd round ....Please give me feedback if anyone know about this.
    Ankita kadtare plz give me feedback

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 4.3 cm square quadrotor Axis Vidius is a flashy device. Axis claims it is the world’s tiniest camera-equipped drone. However, with the limited battery life, size and load-taking capabilities,...
The image shown below was captured by the Wide Field Planetary Camera 2(WFPC2), which has continued to be the workhorse camera of the Hubble Space Telescope for a long time....
The Star Wars fantasy of controlling things with your hands is no longer a science fiction, but a reality thanks to researchers at PVD+ in Taiwan who have created a...
Developed by 21 year old, Oculus Rift is virtual reality (VR) headset that began the current frenzy about VR. And now, VR has come a long way with almost every...
Tiertime, one of the world’s leading 3-D printer manufacturers, is all set to unveil its latest portable desktop 3-D printer, the UP Mini 2, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES)...