Range of free band

What is the range of licence-free frequency band upto 1 kilometers?

Replies

• venkatkumar
    venkatkumar
    What is the range of license-free band frequencies
    upto 1 kilometers?It's very urgent.....
  • docel
    docel
    There is NO licence-free band for a received range of 1km.

This is difficult to digest, as all power output constraints talk in terms of ERP which is a function of bandwidth and Frequency.
    Besides, the main rule for Licence-free band operations is Low power Short Range devices without external antennae.
    All specifications are in "funny" techno-legal language, less understood by lesser mortals. But the end result is the same: There is NO Licence-free band for a range of 1KM.
    Meaning, the rules does not allow Free communication beyond 100m.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,why dont ya try using HAM radio frequency!!!!they are available for free
  • venkatkumar
    venkatkumar
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,why dont ya try using HAM radio frequency!!!!they are available for free

what is HAM radio frequency?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well tat depends on the operator,i will definately let u know the frequency in my area!!!!
  • docel
    docel
    Sorry, friend.....HAM (Amateur Radio) frequencies are NOT free.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No flames, please!

We all are here to share knowledge; everyone's intention is to help each other.

#peace#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey docel,why dont ya take permission form the authorities,they provide access to frequencies for experimental purposes and wat more, u can get watever bandwidth u require,u just have to convince them!!!
  • docel
    docel
    Huh????
    Have you tried for that permission anytime??
  • venkatkumar
    venkatkumar
    Frequency mixer

I want a frequency mixer circuit using op-amp(frequency modulation)...how to add the two frequencies in the transmission...
  • venkatkumar
    venkatkumar
    What is HAM frequency and the range of HAM frequency?
    Which band is free for transmission upto 100m?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒hi guys n gurls... i m dilip, doing my software engineering hmmmm... i m very much new to this site at the same time it is very much intresting. hope...
Intel is big, Intel is mighty, Intel knows how to turn the screws. With Larrabee, Intel does want to eat NVIDIA's lunch 😲! People have even been talking that Intel...
I m a 3'rd yr electronics & comm engineer. i m interested in a career towards my core , can u advice me which courses to focus on & how...
Queen Georgia was very attached to the clock that was gifted to her by her late father, King Eli. It was a precious heirloom that had been passed down from...
Why the power is in KVA ? whats the reason? any reason? What is the difference between relay and switch?