Rail Budget - 2013

This thread is to discuss the highlights, profit, burden of the budget on the common man (aka mango people) of India.

Your reviews please?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    few Highlights I think per me are interesting...
    • New wheel factory to be set up at Rae Bareli
    • Target of filling 1.51 lakh vacancies
    • Rs.1 L Crore target is set up for public-private-partnership route
    • Free Wi-Fi on some trains -- WOW 😁
    • E-ticketing through mobile phones - moving technological way 😀
    • Next generation e-ticketing system by end of 2013
    Open for discussion,
    Is this Rail Budget is meeting your expectations???
    -CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , thread moved to InFocus section. The free wi-fi and e-ticketing were expected. I wonder what're they going to offer. NFC based e-tickets system has been initiated in Hyderabad; but people don't yet have NFC smartphones!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    any views on Target of filling 1.51 lakh vacancies, will there be fair calls for vacancies at GoVT Org.
    Or
    A huge target for public-private-partnership route?
    Are we going in a right direction with this??

-Cb
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    why the hell they want to provide internet?people who have smart phone have a free scheme intheir mobile & about laptop, have any1 tried to open it in train😲
    &btw if someone telling me that they ll provide wi-fi in Rajdhani exp level train then i wanna say think about common people not rich.
    Increasing in fare of goods by 5% mean hike in petrol & goods price.
    already we are suffring from it & they wanna give such worthless wi-fi with 1-5 kbps speed & bya about filling vacancy..give railway officer bribe & get a job😐.
    Only good thing is mobile sms service & e ticket system.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I second you on this. Even though they would provide wi-Fi, I doubt how many of users would prefer to use that, with the fears that spammers wouldn't make it prone to all viresus / spams
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    & I am wondering more about security issues like terrorist sends email from unsecured or some public places & cyber cafe😔 & ofcourse then it is also easier for cracker to hack something😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am...
Sony Playstation 5, Release Date : November 2017, Price: $599. Ha! I'd love to believe playstation brand would continue for years to come and we may even see the Playstation...
which version of 8085 simulator is more useful for studying purpose ? i had tried simulator 3.0 but that software expired in 15 days only . so , plz give...
what is the condition for prime numbers in c++ as well as javascript?
can any one help me in creating voltage sag and swell in matlab simulink for ur kind info am amateur in matlab please help me with parameters