Rahul Gandhi - Arnab Goswami Interview - What's Your Take?

I guess the TRPs for Times Now were all time high as their editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami got the opportunity to Interview the Congress top man - Mr. Rahul Gandhi. The interview was first ever, one on one, on a national television for Mr. Gandhi.

If you've keen interest in the politics of India and have been following the latest developments; I'd like to listen to you about your thoughts on the interview.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Frankly speaking, it's like a interview of a fresher from Falana college of Dimakna institute of technology, interviewed by a 10 years experience of a developer.
    Another way, Chihuahua interviewed by German Shepherd 😁.

Mr. Gandhi always start asking question instead giving the answers asked 😀 (facepalm).
    Why he always pull his family drama that he suffered and seen family members die.
    He is so naive that he don't know most of us over age of 25 have struggled and survived in this world, people have seen family dying. So they will talk about this everywhere or do the job and duties and take responsibility.

Can he imagine to become a chief minister from a tea vendor to a CM of state without any single charge of corruption (correct me here if I am wrong).

I really want to see this show, to see why all the intellectual mind in Congress worship him☕

Most pathetic thing is, in these kind of interviews channel share the set of question to politician that these questions will be asked. and even no clue what to say. This interview was suppose to be big plus for congress but now it's major setback.

I don't know what Anarab Goswami reaction after this interview

[​IMG]

or, just hiding his emotion for this

[​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The interview generated more than 26,000 tweets in the hour it was broadcasted. All negative.

Rahul Gandhi told the world, "I am stupid and I am innocent."
    All I could hear was "Woman Empowerment."

I guess RaGa is speaking about empowering Sonia Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    rahulG soniaG THE COMPLETE 2G. Hear what Ram Jethmalani and Subramanian Swamy have to say about Rahul Baba. A Marathi song's beautiful lines "UPDESHACHE DOSE PAJATI SADAIVA DUSRYALA KAAM KAHINA KARTA HASTI JAGALA." It means always giving unnecessary advice to others without actually doing anything yourself and laughing at people
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who couldn't watch the interview yesterday, can catch it here -

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# for posting the video here.

I just saw the whole thing and I think this guy, "Rahul Gandhi" is a joke. And an excellent example of something, it is not necessary a son will be good at something what a father is at. He is confused and clearly not in a state to become the Prime Minister of India for atleast the next 10 years. He is just a kid. Even a 10th pass could have given answer to the questions asked in a better way though with zero political knowledge.

If he becomes a PM, it is a shame and a flaw of democracy, a power centric performance dancing on the consent of the People of India, a blot cum proof that a common man cannot become a PM of India, that post is already reserved. Its a forced tyranny and since Mr Rahul Gandhi, advocates transparency in system of chosing political candidates, he has no moral right to take up the highest post unless his own choosing is transparent.

He himself says when asked on Corruption issue, "There is a legal process, I m not above the court to make my own action against those accused even though I want every corrupt person to be punished" then how come he and his party is going above the court when Gujrat riots are involved. When the court and SIT has given clean chit to Narendra Modi.

All the questions are answered unclearly. There were places where he took back his answers. Small kiddo.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Here is a great summary of this interview from #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
  • TheRajAryan
    TheRajAryan
    Just glad that Rahul Gandhi was interviewed like this so that his truth is out for the entire world to see.

Congress better act quick and find another PM candidate soon!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul Gandhi will not be the PM candidate from Congress and the party has made it clear already. If people elect the party to power; RG will be 'chosen' has the new PM; because at present Congress does not have another name on the cards.

It all depends on how the elections go.
  • guptas.sneha
    guptas.sneha
    he himself was an anti congress machinery!! how can some one be so utterly idiotic!!
    this was my take.
  • TheRajAryan
    TheRajAryan
    Haha that's what Rahul Gandhi says! But they need to field a candidate regardless of what Rahul Gandhi thinks. If they want to have any chance at all of securing at least a few seats to be a worthy opposition in these elections, they will have to put a name out.

Rahul Gandhi was the name they were banking on, but he has gone and dug his own grave now, I suppose we just have to wait and watch if a change in strategy from Congress comes from this.

Who do you think the other worthwhile candidates would be?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They aren't banking on Rahul Gandhi. They are banking on Arvind Kejriwal 😘
  • TheRajAryan
    TheRajAryan
    With what's going on in Delhi with Binny's agitation, Kiran Bedi being a naysayer and Anna Hazare basically withdrawing all support from the AAP, I think it's safe to say Arvind's not a safe bet to bank upon anymore.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul Gandhi 'likes' AAP. Reminds me of Praja Rajyam party floated by Chiranjeevi in AP. AAP is simply a copy-paste of it. Just wait and watch until the general elections.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - what's your take?
  • TheRajAryan
    TheRajAryan
    Oh man, good you brought that up. Praja Rajyam was such an epic fail!

I would have rather had AAP concentrate on Delhi itself and not try to snipe votes in the Lok Sabha elections. All they're going to do is waste the money being donated to them to fight elections they're not going to win.

They want to cash in on the "wave" that's going on. As Arvind puts it, "Aam Aadmi Party ke naam ki hawa chal rahi hai desh mein". That hawa will blow them away.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    Kustubh Bhai if this guy becomes P.M. we will surely find Manmohan Singh as a charismatic, dashing and a lion hearted leader. Rahul baba is like Ms-Dos simply redundant, hear what he said about FDI while talking to farmers In U.P. I'm surprised to hear when CONgress cadres say that Rahul Baba's campaign magic worked in Meghalaya, but I don't understand what happened in U.P., Rajasthan, M.P., Chattisgarh, Delhi.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    Praja Rajyam . From now on no Praja only Rajyam, Chiranjivi is now a Union Minister.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Rahul Gandhi contradicts his own points. He is not even worth following on twitter. People with brains would surely not follow him in real life.

Congress does not have any canditate to emerge as a leader.

P Chidambaram may be an option for them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    P Chidambaram may be an option for them.
    😯
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😯
    Well yeah. He can be their next remote control.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The thing that need to be controlled needs to be dumb in first place. That's the reason we've a top bureaucrat heading the post of PM in India. PC isn't a great choice. They'll need someone who's NOT a natural leader (not that I'm saying PC is).
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Congress only chance was Pranab Mukharji and they made him president to clear path for Rahul Gandhi, but plan got failed 😘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Its really a laughable situation here. A guy not even eligible to be a mayor is running for PM in a country of 1.25 billion people. And people are actually considering that option also.

But Congress has a way always. They will buy off everything they want.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can anyone explain me why congress senior members have too low self respect.
    Here is one of example:
    Few days back Virappam Moily (Petroleum minister) said number of subsidized yearly cylinders will not be increased and not even taken into consideration.
    Few days later, he said, Our congress president said it should be increase and we are going to increase it.

The same thing happened when he tear down the Convicted MP/MLA ordinance.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    The party was/is/will be an autocratic idealism. It is run by one family. One can even imagine they went to such a level to make death of Lal Bahadur Shastri as an open white tragedy. A man doesnt simply die in his sleep.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    P.Chidambaram is another scam tainted minister. There is a case, I think related to coercion which is aserious crime involving Aircel, its in Supreme Court, and the petitioner is Subramanian Swamy. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    P Chidambaram is a suitable remote control candidate. There is no scam free minister in Congress btw
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    I got this message and I do agree with this-
    Rahul Gandhi interview:

This interview is so unproductive that they might as well call it Koffee With Arnab. Rahul Gandhi's answers makes Manmohan Singh's silence look good.Rahul Gandhi is so repetitive that Rahul Gandhi is so repetitive that Rahul Gandhi is so repetitive that Rahul Gandhi is so repetitive that

Arnab: Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Rahul: Gujarat government aided chicken in crossing the road.We need to bring RTI into chickens

Arnab: What came first, chicken or the egg?
    Rahul: The safety of chickens is what concerns me most. I want to change the poultry.

Arnab: "Pleasure talking to you."
    Rahul Gandhi: "I love Hero Honda pleasure too, why should boys have all the fun, women too need empowerment."
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the TRPs for Times Now were all time high as their editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami got the opportunity to Interview the Congress top man - Mr. Rahul Gandhi. The interview was first ever, one on one, on a national television for Mr. Gandhi.

If you've keen interest in the politics of India and have been following the latest developments; I'd like to listen to you about your thoughts on the interview.
    Interview at Frankly Speaking With #-Link-Snipped-#... It remind me filling answer sheet in RGPV examination Recurring statements , unrelated answers, and too much drag by the Rahul Gandhi..
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    Congress launch intial arrows for gaining the votes
    *Rehike the subsidy LPG counts
    *Cancelled Adhaar Scheme
    Agree or Not ?????
  • SHISHIR SONEKAR
    SHISHIR SONEKAR
    More than 2 lakh videos of RG's Interview uploaded on internet within a day.the popularity of Arnab Goswami and "times now" booming, while of Rahul Gandhi falling down.
    well, RG's jokes are the burning topic on Internet, most of them based on answering the questions monotonously with intervening some crap totally different from the discussion

but, amid huge controversies atleast he is facing the tough question from the man Arnab Goswami..
    Unlikely, leaving the interview in between just like other leader of Nation(Narendra Modi) #-Link-Snipped-#

pm candidates(as expected) of two biggest party of india, dont know how to handle tough question of reporter!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Well after this congress has nothing left to hide from the country. Previously they were showing RG as a face for PM position. But after this interview the vote bank of INC will definitely go down.

When a person can't respond to the question properly , how can we expect him to run the entire nation. RG should first prove himself by taking some greater responsibilities of party single handedly .
  • princess_priiya
    princess_priiya
    Vikram S Bargah
    Well after this congress has nothing left to hide from the country. Previously they were showing RG as a face for PM position. But after this interview the vote bank of INC will definitely go down.

When a person can't respond to the question properly , how can we expect him to run the entire nation. RG should first prove himself by taking some greater responsibilities of party single handedly .
    Yes exactly.. such dumb answers given by RG .. have you watched Arvind Kejriwal's interview with Rajdeep sardesai ?? wat u think abt that talk ???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited, the Indian subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan has launched a new premium 150cc bike with Suzuki Gixxer - a motorcycle that is targeted at the...
Voice recognition systems have been around for a few years now. Though the history doesn’t boast of many breathtaking achievements in this field, there have been points where manufacturers could...
have anyone here done the analysis of hydropower components using staad pro, if yes can u provide me some tutorials regarding that??
Braid Art Labs has come up with a new plug-in called MeshFusion for MODO 701 - one of the most powerful integrated package for 3D modeling, animation, sculpting, effects and...
Nerds among us will remember Star Trek's famous “replicator”, using which Captain Picard could order tea. In an attempt to bringing future in the present, Anjan Contractor, a mechanical engineer...