Ragging- an act of aggression- Busaurnahin

The term ragging which once meant playful teasing, has taken a completely different meaning today with students indulging in verbal physical & sexual abuse.

There have been about 10 known ragging related deaths in the last 2 years and left permanent psychological scars on many students.

Be the voice for millions of students across the nation.

It is time for you to STAND UP AGAINST RAGGING NOW !
Join the movement on Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#2010
Voice your opinion on Twitter #-Link-Snipped-#
Also join our community on orkut: #-Link-Snipped-#
Please visit our website for more information at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need an rotary type compressor , can u suggest some which are easily available
Every year, there's a lot of fuss over the ragging in engineering colleges. There's a law that says ragging is a crime. However, I've personally known many engineering students who...
Hello, I'm new here, so a quick introduction is in order I think 😀 I'm 16, and I enjoy physics, so naturally I decided that I would become an engineer....
A Noida based Mobile handset Manufacturer Lava International claim that Lava B5 is the first mobile to be launched with the Indian Rupee symbol. Now no need to write RS...
Let's nominate our favorite CEans for various titles. Let's see what everyone thinks. 😀 Following are the categories - Most Active CEan: Most Talented CEan: Funniest CEan: CEans We Miss...