Radio Waves

How can I generate radio waves for a certain device and how to vary the frequency?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Your question isn't complete. What device are you talking about?Once you give the application the frequency varying part will be clear.😀
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Eg:

How do they generate radiowaves in the remote controlled toy cars?

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Can anyone help me out for this?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi

you must be getting RF modules to generate the same.

Godfather : can you help here?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As said by Durga you can generate RF signal by using RF modules which converts your data into RF signal and there are some Compnies like TI and HOPE RF which makes such module.

Where Exactly you want to use this RF?

By using some basic RLC circuit you can also generate the RF signal but that design is something more critical so i suggest to go with RF module so that you have more secure and reliable Transmission and Reception.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Thank you Durga and Godfather for helping out.

Can a device with RF module be controlled by a bluetooth device,like If we want to control a simple device through our bluetooth enabled mobile phone?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Whats In Name

Can a device with RF module be controlled by a bluetooth device,like If we want to control a simple device through our bluetooth enabled mobile phone?
    Yes you can but for that you have to write one application for your Mobile Phone which sends Command to Blutooth Device connected at the Device where you have Placed RF Module but if you are going to connect Bluetooth then there is no need to connect RF module. You can directly controlled your device with Bluetooth.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Actually my device has no bluetooth,but the controlling device(mobile) is bluetooth enabled,so Are you saying I need no RF module to be placed in my device,it can simply be controlled by bluetooth?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Whats In Name
    Actually my device has no bluetooth,but the controlling device(mobile) is bluetooth enabled,so Are you saying I need no RF module to be placed in my device,it can simply be controlled by bluetooth?
    yes you can connect Bluetooth dongle in the device you want to control with your mobile then interface that bluetooth with some microcontroller so bluetooth will receive the command which you sends from your mobile and according to that you have to perform the further operations.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    yes you can connect Bluetooth dongle in the device you want to control with your mobile then interface that bluetooth with some microcontroller so bluetooth will receive the command which you sends from your mobile and according to that you have to perform the further operations.
    hey i got a doubt how can we find bluetooth ckt in mobile
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    hey i got a doubt how can we find bluetooth ckt in mobile
    You can write software for perticular mobile(If Mobile OS Supports) which will send command via bluetooth of Mobile.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    You can write software for perticular mobile(If Mobile OS Supports) which will send command via bluetooth of Mobile.
    oh ok i think this is called software update is it right
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Whats In Name

You should first learn the basic, then go to higher devices like blue tooth..!!
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    I think you might have to use some device for generating radio waves.That is actually gonna help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i just got admission for computer branch in pune university. so, i want help from you to regularise and sketch out strategy for effective studies. thanks
I want to know how the 2-D arrays are stored in the memory, exactly how does the compiler look at the 2-D array?😒
I HAVE MADE THIS PAGE AND HOPING FOR A GOOD RESPONSE, SPECIALLY FROM THE YOUTH. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS INITIATIVE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND...
What exactly a "End task" feature do(Task Manager) which a "Close" Feature can't? Why doesn't simply closing a non-responding document works?😕
Ferrari engineers have developed F10 simulator that lets your experience the joy of driving an F10 virtually and also compete with others on the Fiorano circuit. The simulator is available...