Radio Designing

i want to design a low power radio circuit,please give me some ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello amitpshukla,

There is no point in starting duplicate threads for the same topic/content. I've removed other threads and the current thread continues in the electrical & electronics engineering section.

-The Big K-
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    Are you building an AM or FM radio circuit and are you aware of the modulation used for AM or FM. An AM reciever is easier to build. Google the envelop detector

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! I wonder if we have bike freaks here. I'm undecided between Hero Octane 26T & Firefox Thunder. Any experiences to share regarding aluminum bikes? -The Big K-
Microsoft is ready with yet another oprating system VISTA, that would be out by Jan 30. So what do you think how better it would be?? Pour Comments!!
This short guide about 6 stroke engine discusses its working principle, firing order, advantages and disadvantages and compares it with 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines.
This topic was on my mind since long. Everyone wants to have mega memory. Well, God already did a great job by providing us with 'brain' which can store almost...
Hi Crazy Engineers! I bought an iPod Nano last month and it took my heart away ! I can't stay away from it even for a minute and that's the...