Radar based gps system used to detect explosion

The main purpose of this project is to detect explosions using radar,that will be helpful to avoid major accidents.
Firstly we are using :
1] explosive detector radar to detect explosion
2] gps navigator to navigate the location using map
3] alarm to indicate user when explosives are detected
4] lcd screen to display the suspected area as well as our location

working :

1] radar will check out the explosive material or faults obtained in the path with in
its respective range .
2] purpose of gps navigator is to find out the suspected location by using a map
stored in it .
3] as soon as the explosive is detected it will ask the alarm to switched on.as our
radar will be connected through alarm.

Finally, we can find out that suspected location on that lcd screen which is operated by gps map navigator .

Please kindly suggest any advice regarding this project and suggest how can we make such kind of explosive detection radar..

Thanking you........!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US Dollar has it. Japanese Yen has it. European Euro has it. Indian Rupee will soon have it. When Europe adopted 'Euro', the cost of implementation of the symbol was...
I wish our CEan SAFWAN a Very Very Happy Birthday. 😁 Many More Happy Returns of the Day ! Enjoy your Birthday. 🎉 :myparty::myparty: 🎉 PS : Where are you...
Hi all, I've just completed B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics. I dont know what should i do nxt.. I mean, at first i'd an idea to go for daily wages...
Our goal is to come up with a table/graph showing the approximate heat transfer coefficients (HTC) of AISI 52100 steel in Chevron Quenching Oil 70 or E.F. Houghton Quench-G. We...
We have seen that some word verifications will appears while signing up in to accounts or while messaging. The text code appears will be very simple and easy to understand....