R!!$HU

presently in 3rd yr.......
and confused😐!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Stay on the site for long and feel free to ask your doubts, you will be soon out of confusion.
    😀
    Be an active CEan!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    riishu
    presently in 3rd yr.......
    and confused😐!
    Nothing to be confused about being in 3rd year. Just confirm from your college authorities 😉

Welcome to CE 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE....
  • riishu
    riishu
    thank u evry 1...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A NuVinci bike effectively has an infinite number of gears. You can adjust it smoothly, without worrying about clicking into gears, to provide the precise right amount of resistance. You...
Hi everyone! I want to learn AVR & PIC controllers from basics. So please suggest me how & from where to start???
I'm facing a problem accessing webpages. I'm unable to access a few websites. The error message requires me to do this: Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your...
I am basicaly Fire safety consultant. I am in Fire protection system exicutions, Designs, Estimates and training etc. You are welcome to clarify about Fire protection sytem guidelines etc regards,...
😀 hello crazy engineers ..... i am varsha a 2nd year ece student and wanna a part of this community ..😎 after 2 years of engineering now i realized that...