Quizzr: September 3 - Mixed Bag Quiz - Top Scorers

Here's a list of top scorers in today's quiz 'Mixed Bag Quiz'. Congratulations to all the top rankers. Everyone who participated in the quiz - we hope you enjoyed the quiz.

PS: Quizzr Premium is coming soon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 11.07.44 AM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did anyone among you got 'You are late' message after answering a few questions? Please get in touch on '#-Link-Snipped-#'.
  • Mohit Kamra
    Mohit Kamra
    Missed leaderboard by just 1 marks ๐Ÿ˜
    Questions were good but you should include more GK from India. Timer should be 1.30 minutes. Just wondering,who all in leader board get rewarded ๐Ÿ˜’? Do all ranks get rewarded or just 1st rank?
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did anyone among you got 'You are late' message after answering a few questions? Please get in touch on '#-Link-Snipped-#'.
    Yep ! I got that message at start itself.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazymandy
    Questions were good but you should include more GK from India.
    ... and that's exactly the opposite of the feedback we've received so far. Questions will be 'global' and will definitely have questions 'from/about/stuff happening in' India.

crazymandy
    Timer should be 1.30 minutes.
    ...it takes out all the fun and gives people ample time to search for answers on Google.

crazymandy
    wondering,who all in leader board get rewarded ๐Ÿ˜’?
    No rewards yet. We do plan to introduce rewards for special quizzes. There's a 'Premium' membership plan coming up and that will decide whether we can offer rewards. Our team gets super exhausted in creating and managing these quizzes.

crazymandy
    Do all ranks get rewarded or just 1st rank?
    No rank gets rewarded. It is likely to change in near future.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Black Hawk
    Yep ! I got that message at start itself.
    If you got the message at the start, then it means you missed the start time.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you got the message at the start, then it means you missed the start time.
    I was eagerly waiting 5 min prior, but i figured it out "crome was outdated"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Black Hawk
    I was eagerly waiting 5 min prior, but i figured it out "crome was outdated"
    What error you got?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a windows user , I had recently went to a vendor to upgrade RAM of my laptop so he instead recommend me to replace existing HDD with SSD...
Remember the Android One program which was meant to help smartphone manufacturers in developing countries to make entry-level smartphones with above average performance. Sadly, the program did not gain ground...
What's the difficulty level for CDAC entrance exam for an electrical engineer?
Hailing from a typical middle-class background and growing up as a regular kid on the block, Amarjeet had a really normal childhood. After studying really hard for two years, he...
Hi all, I did my final year project on " Jig for the refrigerator PCB and its analysis in LABVIEW". While the project I published a research paper in IEEE...