Quizzr (Mixed Bag) - 24 September : Leaderboard

Here's the list of top scorers in today's 'mixed bag' quiz. Congratulations to all the top scorers. All quiz takers, consider becoming Premium Member of Quizzr. You'll absolutely love it: #-Link-Snipped-#

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 11.12.07 AM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations to all the top scorers. Did you enjoy participating in the quiz? 😀
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Snap!! Lost on time,will do better next time. Nice quiz by the way.Nice questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I would like to share few experiences with all , as I was travelling from Thane to kanjurmarg in local train. The ticket costed me rs.5 , travelling from...
In the tech-world of our times everyone in the market is set to outdo the other in terms of new additions and progressions to the existing know-hows. The latest to...
Paul Allen, the lesser known co-founder of software giant Microsoft has been busy doing some pretty massive stuff. Back in 2011, Allen founded 'Stratolaunch' a company that aims to make...
I am fairly new to this concept of investing money online. I would like to know , how can i invest in national pension scheme of india online? for tax...
There's no doubt that the phenomenon of human civilization hitting the technological singularity is just a few steps away. Given we live the next 20 years, we might experience a...